Thursday, March 10, 2011

My son thinks hes a vampire?

ok so my son is 16 years old, a junior in highschool, he always dresses in all black clothes, with chains on them and etc. Every morning when he wakes up he puts on that bird **** make up chinese women use, to make him look pale, he puts in black contacts, i ask him why he does all this and he says its part of the transformation process, so the other day i went into his room and he was sitting on the floor, facing the oposite way, i went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder and he stood up violently and hissed at me uncontrobaly! With fangs in his mouth! Screaming youll be banished to the vampire clan you pron! i was like wtfffff! And i asked him to take the fangs out while we were eating and he told me to **** off cause there permentely glued into his mouth. Omg i dont know what to do with this lil guy... Hes my son, im worried about him. And he constantly asks me to let him suck my blood so he will be accepeted into the vampire clan but i just tell him to **** off. Please help! This isnt a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment